Due to the COVID-19 and the possibilities of online classes, please feel free to email or dojo message. I have updated the important links that will help you and your student quickly access our online resources. You can find those on the technology of this website.
Our Daily Schedule
- 8:25-8:35 Attendance, lunch choice power up 11:25-12:10 Lunch
- 8:35-9:35 Math Intervention 12:10-1:10 Reading/Science
- 9:35-10:05 Specials 1:10-1:30 Group Activity
- 10:05-11:05 Math 1:30-2:00 Reading Workshop
- 11:05-11:25 Writing 2:00-2:15 Recess
- 2:15-3:00 Intervention and Dismissal
Bengal of the Month
Each month two students are chosen for to be honored as Bengal of the Month. To be awarded the spot of Bengal of the Month, the student must meet the goals of classroom behavior. Our classroom rules are:
- Follow Directions Quickly
- Raise your hand for permission to speak
- Raise you hand for permission to leave you seat
- Make smart, safe choices.